Thursday, November 19, 2009

Kaiser Smarren

I got to try a new Austrian dish today! It's called, "Kaiser Smarren." It's very similar to pancakes, but cut into pieces and oh so tasty!

This is my friend Christine who made me this delightful dish!


I've had the privilege of going to her house every Thursday for lunch and I practice my German with her and she practices her English. It's so fun! She also teaches me to cook, so when I come home, I'll have a whole heap of Austrian recipes for you to try! :)

She's a great cook :)

Pray for me as I meet with her weekly, not only that I can grow in German and in gaining a better understanding of the Austrian culture, but also that Christine would experience the real and relevant love of God through me.


*Much love!

1 comment:

Lindy said...

you're my friend :) i like you!