Saturday, September 1, 2007


Hello All!


I'm excited to give more frequent updates on this for your enjoyment. :)


I've just finished my first week here at Bethany College of Missions! In this photo is myself and my lovely roommate, Heather. We're excited to be here! I find this campus incredibly peaceful with amazing staff and students. All of the Directors, Teachers, and Leaders here are obvious Jesus-Lovers and they are so friendly, kind, humble, and they genuinely care about not only us as students, but everyone they encounter! There's definitely a family atmosphere here, especially as this place was founded by 5 families who sold everything they owned, moved in together, and after seeking the Lord, began a place to train missionaries. The more I'm here and the more I learn about this college and its history, the more grateful and excited I am to be here. The teachers that I will be learning from have a vast amount of experience already on the mission field, so they aren't just teaching out of a textbook, but out of real life experience and from their hearts. I am quite confident that after my time here I will not only know the Lord so much better, but also be adequately equipped and prepared for a future in missions!


This weekend I've been starting homework from our first class, (we have a module schedule, so we'll be taking only one class for 3 weeks at a time) Old Testament Survey. In addition we will be reading through the entire Bible during our time this year, so it's cool how they correlate together.


If you could be praying for an UNDIVIDED HEART for me. My greatest desire is to know Jesus Christ and for my heart to be completely His.


Thanks for all your love and support! More to come... :)

No comments: