Saturday, November 22, 2008

Preparation

It's an interesting season, being home, working at a coffee shop and raising support. It's preparation in many ways! It's hard to believe December is almost here, and after that comes January, which means, time to travel to VIENNA! I'm about at 70% of my total budget so it's becoming more and more of a reality!

Currently, I'm still working a lot at Mugz and loving it! It's awesome how God is using that as a place to meet people. Today I started painting a lady's house whom I meet at Mugz. It's cool to be able to have an art outlet! I'm also getting ready to have a table at a big craft show at the local country club. I'll be personalizing Christmas plates and other gift items for the holidays.

Yesterday I got a german poetry book from my dad- it's so cool! It's love poems to God, and one side is in German and the other is in English. It will be a cool avenue to connect with people in Austria. I'm so excited to learn the language and to meet new people!

No comments: