Thursday, February 11, 2010

Fun but full times!

Greetings from the very snowy land of Austria! I hear in TX things are quite cold too. :)

February's been a fun month so far. All of the university students have the whole month off, so it's been fun hanging out with friends!

Jeff and I got to experience ice skating at the "Rathaus"- a huge and beautiful civic building and center.

We went with our Austrian friends Julia and Mario. It's been a blessing to have Christian couples to hang out with, and for them too!

Times at Mercy House of Prayer continue to be very enriching and encouraging. I've been serving on Tuesday and Thursday nights, doing some cleaning, sometimes running the worship slides and eating up good times with Jesus. I've also been helping make some banners to decorate the prayer room. Here's the first one I've finished! "Gnade" means mercy, or grace.

I've also been enjoying some "Stilleziet"- quiet times in the mornings with Jesus. I love these flowers with our green curtains, watching the snow fall and soaking up the everlasting love that God has for me!

Hehe, this is a picture Lindy took of me on our walk around Stockerau. I found it symbolic with how God's also teaching me to shut my ears to the teachings of the world and of the devil and open up my heart to listen and believe what God says!


No comments: