Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Arrival to Indiana!

Hello All!

I've safely arrived to the land of Goshen, In to the house of my awesome boyfriend Jeff and his family! I had a good flight here yesterday although it was very sad and hard to say goodbye to my family for such a long time. I love them so much and have thoroughly enjoyed and been blessed by my time with them these past five months. It's awesome to grow in the Lord with them and partner with them in prayer and in seeking God together! I love them so much and will miss them dearly!

I have a strong sense of God's peace and sense His support in a vigorous way. It's awesome to be stepping out farther in my journey with Him and I'm excited for the things to come!

For these next few days I'll be enjoying spending time with Jeff and his family and preparing to depart for Vienna on Saturday! Please pray for God's preparation of our hearts and minds and that He would multiply grace and peace to us to know God more!

It's good to be in a place surrounded by white again-- reminds me of Denver. Love to all my family there- I'm loving you greatly in my heart!

1 comment:

joel gutowsky said...

mugz was crazy slow this morning....it was saaaaaad. i hope all is well in the land of austria.

p.s. you should blog way more often...

okbye.