Monday, February 2, 2009

Suzie Homemaker

I'm really enjoying my time in Austria!

Yesterday I had a wonderfully restful day-- took the train to Vienna Christian Center for church and was challenged with the topic of FAITH. Faith is like a muscle that needs working and exertion and challenges in order to grow. I'm ready to lean into this workout!

I got to spend the rest of the afternoon in a cafe, journaling reading and processing the time I've had here so far with God. The snow was falling out the window and I was filled with delight with the Lord, with life and with how God has brought me here! He truly is a God who does immmeasurably above and beyond all we could ever ask for or imagine!

Later on, my dear friend and teammate Emily joined me and we shared what's been going on in our lives and had a really awesome time of prayer and listening to God, then praying into what we heard Him tell us. God is so alive!

Today after some devotions at the OM base with the team, my teammate Nicole and I headed back to our flat to start a day of ministering to our team through cleaning the house and making dinner! It's been a good day. :)

Please keep in prayer for the visas for our team. We've submitted all our documents and done all we can do, so now we just pray and wait on the Lord! Please pray for the officials who will be considering our requests to stay in the country for an extended amount of time and that God would give us favor.

No comments: