Wednesday, April 29, 2009

The Speal!

Hello hello!

Life is busy and full of changes!

Tomorrow after language school my team and I head to the bus station for a 13 hour bus ride to Bosnia. We will stay for four days...
1. Because we have to leave the EU since we've been here for 90 days
2. To check out the Operation Mobilization team there and survey what ministry they do there
3. Eat lots of good Bosnian food!

We will return on Monday and finish up our last week of language school and then on Friday head to Prague to celebrate one of our teammates birthdays! It's super cheap to travel around the EU, so we decided to take advantage of that.

On May 11th-19th, I will be going to Poland with three of my teammates and Robert and Ulla to do outreaches in schools. We'll be working with AIDSlink, and AIDS awareness program. I'm really excited about this! More info to come!

In the middle of June, we will go to Hungary for a week to apply for our Hungarian visas. We will return to ministry then head back to Hungary for the month of July and most of August (potentially) to help the OM team there with the many youth camps they have going on.

At the end of August, we have our two week break and my parents are coming to see me (and Europe, to celebrate their big 25th annaversary!!) :)

Then comes September, and we'll jump into ministry full time!

Please continue to pray that God guides me into the ministry that He has for me here!

Love to you all and I'll be back soon with pictures from Bosnia!

--Kenzie

No comments: