Thursday, June 4, 2009

My computer


I'd like to introduce you to my computer!


The display on my laptop went out when I first arrived here, so thankfully OM has an enormous monitor that I've been hooking up to my laptop since then! Jeffrey was so kind to carry it out to the family room one time so that I could be with everyone. :)

But now my laptop has been working off and on and we will be traveling to Hungary for a month and a half and I won't be able to bring this massive monitor with me!

I made this need for a laptop known and also expressed a desire of my heart for a mac book, as I have borrowed use of photoshop and illustrator and a mac has incredible artistic capabilities! I'm hoping to use this for ministry both now and in the future. And now, praise God, so far $1,250 has been raised towards this new laptop!!! It would be possible to get a macbook with this, however $249 more is need for a 3 year warranty and $50 for shipping.

If you are interested in helping out with this, you can contact Pastor John Lockhart at 281-342-8664 or john@fbcrichmond.net.

God is so great and has already provided for so much- way beyond I could've imagined! I am so thankful!

No comments: