Sunday, July 12, 2009

On the Go

Arrived in Hungary yesterday. Here's a sampling of how we kept ourselves occupied during the car ride (thanks to my new fantastic mac!!!)






This past week our team cooked at a teen camp in Gutenstein and I think it really brought us together! Everyone worked hard and we had a lot of fun together, and the campers raved that they'd never had that great of food at a camp (most priase due to Ulla, our Sweedish cook leader).

Now me and three teammates and a guy from London are joining OM missionaries to help at a kids camp about an hour and a half away. I'll keep you posted as much as I can!

Please pray that God fills us with His Spirit and connects us with the kids we're playing sports with and teaching English to. Pray that God gives us strength and flexibility and hearts that are eager to serve Him.

*Much love!



No comments: