Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Whew!

Wow, it's been an intense but awesome week so far! As one of my teammates said to me, I'm in my element: 12 hours a day (non-stop!) with adorable Hungarian kids! 

There's about 45 kids at this camp, ranging from age 5-16. I'm with the youngest group, teaching English in the mornings with an Hungarian amazing lady named Gigi. The kids are so little you can't keep their attention for too long, but with all the kisses and hugs and delighted smiles I'm getting, I think they're having a good time. :)

Well, we're headed out for the day again-- I hope to post again soon with more details and lots of pictures!

Please pray that God fills us with His strength and love to pour out on these kids and that He helps us to focus the eyes of our hearts on Him. 

No comments: