Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Visa, Visa, I need a Visa!

We got word as a team today that our visa's will be removed from the process if we cannot prove that we have 1,400 Euro/month for the time we are here. Each of us has raised roughly 900 Euro/month so please join us in prayer for God's solution to this! (We are not in need of 1,400/month- 900/month has been quite sufficient, but the government here wants to make sure we will not be a drain to the economy).

We have until the end of April before we would be required to leave the country (and the EU) for a certain amount of time before we could return without a visa. There are places that OM (Operation Mobilization) has for us to go, but there is a lot that would go into a change such as that. God is sovereign and has His hand in this- please join us in seeking Him for His will to be done!

I've really been enjoying the friends I'm making here! Today after German class, my teammates Lindy, Jake and I went out to a cafe with two new Chinese friends who are in a German class next to ours. We had a great time! And as we didn't speak Chinese and they didn't speak English, we all got some good practice for our German (which is an answer to prayer for me!) I would appreciate your prayers that God would continue to open doors and relationships and that I would grow in my German capabilities!

*love :)

No comments: